bab.la is a start-up based in Hamburg, Germany. Our product is a fast-growing interactive language portal, containing online dictionaries as well as a blog about living abroad, quizzes and games for language learning. We are among the Top 2000 most visited websites worldwide.
We offer paid internships in languages and marketing in a true start-up atmosphere with full integration into the team, lots of fun and exciting tasks.
Start would be as soon as possible, minimum duration 3 months.
• Build up a comprehensive dictionary in your native language and English
• Develop and maintain the bab.la website in your native language, e.g. by translating it from English
• Work closely with our online marketing manager to establish cooperation with strategic partners in the field of languages
• Plan and execute multi-channel online marketing campaigns
• Research and write your own articles on bab.la’s blog about living abroad
• Excellent English skills in addition to your mother tongue
• Online and language affinity (‘language lover’)
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Highly organized, strong thinker, good communication skills
• Eager to take initiative
• Willingness to work in a young and international team
• First-hand experience in a German Internet start-up
• Gain knowledge of the online language learning market and online marketing strategies
• Lead your own projects
• Work in a fast-paced but fun and international environment with a young and enthusiastic team, nice atmosphere, open communication style and a flat hierarchy
• Hands-on internship in one of Germany’s most exciting cities
Zainteresowany? Skontaktuj się z firmą!
We look forward to receiving your application
Please submit your full application (CV and cover letter) to Moritz Frisch, firstname.lastname@example.org